Math Puzzler Guidelines
1. New Assignments will be put up near the end of each week. Assignments will be handed out in class, but can also be printed online early. They will usually be due the next Tuesday, unless there is not school on Monday.
3. Please show all work and circle the final answer(s). The example assignment is a good guideline for how much work should be shown. However, some might require that you show more.
4. Each assignment is worth 10 points. Partial credit may be offered.
5. Every student must earn 30 points for the Quarter. Math puzzlers determine 10% of your grade.
6. Turn assignments in before or on the due date! Late assignments are worth zero (0) points!